At Boston Bridal Atelier, we are committed to building a reputation for providing an experience where brides come to work with a team that genuinely love what they do! We are inclusive, we are passionate, and above all we lead with love. Let us be a part of your love story...
Do you have a passion for fashion? Do you love weddings and everything bridal? Do you want to be part of a family-like and supportive work environment? Boston Bridal Atelier is looking for passionate, enthusiastic, warm, and personable stylists that are knowledgeable about the bridal fashion industry to add to our styling team!
A successful stylist will be working directly with our Brides, Mothers, Bridesmaids, and Flower-girls, providing a warm, inviting, non-pressured, supportive, and inclusive bridal shopping experience. Stylists are tasked with listening closely to guest's vision for their special day and leading them to gowns that best match their desires. Some guests are not sure what they are looking for or where to begin, and it is the stylist's responsibility to ask the right questions and help guide the guest through what they do and do not want in a gown. It is our mission to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests while making them feel confident and beautiful throughout the entire bridal experience.
At Boston Bridal Atelier our mission is to lead with love, and it begins with our team! It is our priority and focus to ensure that our employees experience a positive work environment, work-life balance, and overall support to lead their best lives, in and out of the workplace.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about people and creating an unforgettable experience for our Brides and their guests.
- You’re friendly and it’s easy for you to establish rapport with new people.
- You’re stylish and knowledgeable about fashion, fabrics, styles, and more!
- You love the bridal fashion industry!
What to expect:
- You’ll take pride in being a product knowledge expert and think creatively about how to pair our designer’s styles to meet our brides’ desires and visions
- You’ll provide a best-in-class shopping experience to brides, mothers of the bride/groom, bridesmaids, and their families
- You’ll actively and consistently assist with the visual maintenance of the salon
- You’ll build meaningful connections with your customers, coworkers, and designers to deliver excellent customer service.
What you'll need:
- 1-year professional experience in a fashion retail environment
- A love of fashion and a passion for working with customers
- Motivation and a can-do attitude to positively build your career in the bridal industry
- Team oriented work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive hourly wages based on your experience level
- Commission compensation based on your own sales goals!
- The ability to grow! Our store is growing at a rapid pace, and you will have the opportunity to grow with us by taking on more responsibilities as we expand
- Coworkers and staff who feel like family! At Boston Bridal Atelier our staff truly care for one another and work together to provide best in class service to our customers, but also make our day-to-day fun and exciting!
Direct contact with customers, pinning, altering, bustling, creating custom changes for necklines, sleeves, and repairs.
Minimum 5 years experience required in bridal and/or formal wear alterations. Full-service salon.
Part-time and seasonal hours.
Experience working with delicate fabrics, stain removal and assisting our seamstress team in hand stitching. Final quality check on gowns and preparing/packaging gowns for pick-up and travel.